Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My SQWires Experience...Or Should I Say Fiasco?

In hopes of avoiding The Net, my next idea was to find a great restauraunt to host the party. I looked around and found Sqwires, a lofty place known for its brunch. I already decided on a day wedding so I could serve brunch afterward. After lots of phone tag, I was able to meet up with her.

She was nice enough in person. I asked her to send me an estimate of what we discussed: a four hour wedding for 120 guests, and a champagne brunch. She never called or emailed me again after we met. This is not the first time this has happened to me.  I am hoping that my skin was not too tan for their establishment if you get my drift. But alas, this was not the venue of my dreams anyway.  I want to have my reception in a place that will be honored to host my interracial wedding. Do you feel me?

I charge it to the game, and not Karen the Event Coordinator.

No comments:

Post a Comment